Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

CP 26 installation error

Jump to solution

HI ,

I just install the CP 26 on my environmnet and after the installation when i checked the mam.packaging log.

In that i can find the errors which is in the attached file. I don't understand this is the new version and still it says that it found this in DB . I didn't get this.

2018-04-13 13:25:28,245 INFO [UCMDB - global framework scheduler] - Found CP version [] on the file system that does not exist in the DB - uploading.....
2018-04-13 13:25:33,464 ERROR [UCMDB - global framework scheduler] - Content pack file D:\hp\UCMDB\UCMDBServer\bin\..\content\content_packs\162bec08372_CP_26.zip is invalid

Regards

Ayush

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Ayush,

if you don't have anymore the old zip files on the disk 10-15 minutes after server startup then you're good.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success

View solution in original post

0 Likes
31 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

In past dealing with CP's you will need to go into the database and delete it. I'm not sure what table it is in but i have had to do it in the past. Also need to make sure it is not in the content pack install folder (Y:\HPE\HPAPP\content\content_packs) everytime you restart the services it will write it back to that folder.

Make sure your CP looks like this in that folder. You may have to extract it again to get to the right zipfile.

CP.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI,

I have just one doubt that i just installed a fresh CP 26 in my environmnet and the folder you were mentioning it needs to be there as per the document earlier i was on CP 25 and i just installed the CP 26.So doing that and installing doesn't provide me the same error i am just curious about this. Also attached the CP image in this please check

Regards

Ayush 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

as a maintenance procedure, you can delete the old CP zip files from the disk and the same versions from the content_packs table. This needs to be done with the server not running otherwise the disk and DB table will sync. It will free up some space on the disk and DB.

There is an ER to do this via the DBtool -->  QCCR1H119524 

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HI Bogdan,

I deleted all the unnecessary file from the DB and from the Content folder also and when i restared the services i am not getting any error in the mam.packaging log. If i want to check the error really removed is there any way to check for that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Ayush,

if you don't have anymore the old zip files on the disk 10-15 minutes after server startup then you're good.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Bogdan,

I again try to install the CP 26 on another ucmdb and in that i am not able to check the properties of computer CIT.Everything in that is blank but while i am creating a report i am able to extract but can'tview in that in IT universe selecting CI and then properties of that. When i check the error in the error log it shows me this.

2018-04-25 12:49:35,544 ERROR [qtp2085497358-427] (CmdbDalException.java:88) - Sql exception occurred. Details:
Can't execute prepared statement [SELECT UNIX_1.CMDB_ID, UNIX_1.A_DATA_TESTISNEW, UNIX_1.A_LIC_TYPE_BASIC, UNIX_1.A_SNMP_SYS_NAME, UNIX_1.A_UD_UNIQUE_ID, UNIX_1.A_PROCESSOR_FAMILY, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_OS_VENDOR, UNIX_1.A_DATA_OPERATIONSTATE, UNIX_1.A_BIOS_ASSET_TAG, UNIX_1.A_DATA_OPERATIONISNEW, UNIX_1.A_HOST_ISVIRTUAL, UNIX_1.A_HOST_OSACCURACY, UNIX_1.A_DATA_ORIGIN, UNIX_1.A_PRIMARY_IP_ADDRESS, UNIX_1.A_LANGUAGE, UNIX_1.A_SERIAL_NUMBER, UNIX_1.A_HOST_OSINSTALLTYPE, UNIX_1.A_DIGEST, UNIX_1.A_UNIX_DESCRIPTION, UNIX_1.A_NAME, ROOT_1.A_ROOT_ISCANDIDATEFORDELETION, UNIX_1.A_BIOS_DATE, UNIX_1.A_APPLICATION_ADMINISTRATOR, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_LOCATION, UNIX_1.A_NODE_FAMILY, UNIX_1.A_USER_LABEL, UNIX_1.A_MEMORY_SIZE, UNIX_1.A_PAE_ENABLED, ROOT_1.A_ROOT_ENABLEAGEING, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_CONTACT, UNIX_1.A_HOST_NNM_UID, ROOT_1.A_GLOBAL_ID, UNIX_1.A_TECHNICAL_PERSON_EMAIL_ID, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_OS_VERSION, UNIX_1.A_OS_VENDOR, UNIX_1.A_HOST_OSRELEASE, UNIX_1.A_CLOUD_INSTANCE_ID, UNIX_1.A_COUNTRY, UNIX_1.A_EXTENDED_OS_FAMILY, UNIX_1.A_OS_FAMILY, UNIX_1.A_LIC_TYPE_FULL, UNIX_1.A_DATA_NOTE, UNIX_1.A_SWAP_MEMORY_SIZE, UNIX_1.A_VENDOR, UNIX_1.A_CREDENTIALS_ID, UNIX_1.A_STATE, UNIX_1.A_BIOS_VERSION, UNIX_1.A_LIC_OPERATIONAL2ADVANCED, UNIX_1.A_CALCULATED_LOCATION, UNIX_1.A_CANDIDATE_FOR_DELETION, UNIX_1.A_BIOS_SOURCE, UNIX_1.A_OS_DESCRIPTION, UNIX_1.A_EXTENDED_NODE_FAMILY, UNIX_1.A_DATA_ADMINSTATE, UNIX_1.A_TECHNICAL_CONTACT_PERSON, UNIX_1.A_NODE_MODEL, UNIX_1.A_LIC_TYPE_UDI, UNIX_1.A_DATA_UPDATED_BY, UNIX_1.A_NET_BIOS_NAME, UNIX_1.A_CITY, UNIX_1.A_PRIMARY_MAC_ADDRESS, UNIX_1.A_NODE_OS_DESCRIPTION, UNIX_1.A_DATA_OPERATIONCORRSTATE, ROOT_1.A_CREATE_TIME, UNIX_1.A_PLATFORM_VENDOR, UNIX_1.A_ROOT_CONTAINER, UNIX_1.A_DATA_EXTERNALID, UNIX_1.A_DEFAULT_GATEWAY_IP_ADDRESS, UNIX_1.A_DESCRIPTION, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_VENDOR, ROOT_1.A_ROOT_LASTACCESSTIME, UNIX_1.A_ACK_CLEARED_TIME, UNIX_1.A_DATA_CHANGESTATE, UNIX_1.A_CODEPAGE, UNIX_1.A_DATA_CHANGEISNEW, UNIX_1.A_SYS_OBJECT_ID, UNIX_1.A_DOMAIN_NAME, UNIX_1.A_TRACK_CHANGES, UNIX_1.A_DISPLAY_LABEL, UNIX_1.A_BUSSINES_OWNER, UNIX_1.A_ADDITIONAL_INFO, UNIX_1.A_BIOS_UUID, UNIX_1.A_DATA_CHANGECORRSTATE, UNIX_1.A_DATA_ALLOW_AUTO_DISCOVERY, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_OS_NAME, ROOT_1.A_ROOT_ACTUALDELETETIME, UNIX_1.A_LIC_TYPE_OPERATIONAL, UNIX_1.A_DATA_TESTCORRSTATE, UNIX_1.A_CHASSIS_TYPE, UNIX_1.A_PRIMARY_DNS_NAME, UNIX_1.A_INTERNAL_NAME, UNIX_1.A_BIOS_SERIAL_NUMBER, ROOT_1.A_CALCULATED_ID, UNIX_1.A_CHANGE_MANAGER, UNIX_1.A_OS_ARCHITECTURE, ROOT_1.A_LAST_MODIFIED_TIME, ROOT_1.A_ROOT_CANDIDATEFORDELETETIME, UNIX_1.A_ROOT_ICONPROPERTIES, UNIX_1.A_ACK_ID, UNIX_1.A_TECHNICAL_CONTACT_PHONE, UNIX_1.A_ADMINISTRATOR, UNIX_1.A_HOST_LAST_BOOT_TIME, UNIX_1.A_DATA_SOURCE, UNIX_1.A_HOST_ISROUTE, ROOT_1.A_ROOT_CLASS, UNIX_1.A_HOST_KEY, UNIX_1.A_HOST_ISCOMPLETE, UNIX_1.A_IS_SAVE_PERSISTENCY, UNIX_1.A_HOST_ISDESKTOP, ROOT_1.A_ROOT_SYSTEM, UNIX_1.A_HOST_NNM_INTERNAL_KEY, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_MODEL, UNIX_1.A_DOCUMENT_LIST, UNIX_1.A_DEFAULT_GATEWAY_437101766, UNIX_1.A_DISCOVERED_DESCRIPTION, UNIX_1.A_DATA_TESTSTATE, UNIX_1.A_LIC_TYPE_UDF, UNIX_1.A_HOST_SERVERTYPE FROM ROOT_1, UNIX_1 WHERE ROOT_1.CMDB_ID = UNIX_1.CMDB_ID AND UNIX_1.CMDB_ID IN (CONVERT(VARBINARY(32),?,2)); Values: <493c1fffe076116a958299faf028fef4>], due to exception: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'A_LIC_TYPE_BASIC'.. The exceptions in the chain:
Cause (1): java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'A_LIC_TYPE_BASIC'.
Stack trace (1):
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: [mercury][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'A_LIC_TYPE_BASIC'.

Regards

Ayush

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name 'A_LIC_TYPE_BASIC'. on CIT Unix.

Use rebuildModelDBSchemaAndViews from JMX for className unix

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Bogdan,

I got the attached after executing .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

This is the expected output, there's your problem.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How can i remove this now?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You invoke the method in previewMode, right? 😉

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.