Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Can an Enrichment Rule be created to change CI Type? (vs. Custom Reconciliation Adapter)

Can an Enrichment Rule be created to change CI Type?

Using 10.33 and I am attempting to use a custom adapter for Reconciliation Rules.  It doesn't appear to be working.

We have for custom OID (SysObjectId) that dont have a mapping so I am looking at an alternative option to build it within an enrichment rule.  CI Type doesn't appear as an option where I can set a value in the enrichment.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Can an Enrichment Rule be created to change CI Type? (vs. Custom Reconciliation Adapter)

Hi RTurner,

the way to do that is not through an enrichment, but through custom Discovery Rules.  You can read more here:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/Universal_CMDB:11.0/dfm/adap_config_c_disc_rules_ovw

Cheers,

Petko Popadiyski

Freelance Microfocus CMS UCMDB Consulting

Likes are appreciated!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.