Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Cannot connect to sql server databse for import

Hi experts,

I have UCMDB10.10 and I try to import data from a remote sql server.

I developped my adapter using the Genric DB Adapter, and created my integration point.

But when I want to I activate it I get the message:

Couldn't connect to Integration .... (see below for complete error message)

If I test credential connection using credential (in datafloprobesetup/credentials/generic DB protocol => it works

Is there some prerequisites about DFP to get a succeesful connection?

Thank's a lot

Marc

Error message

om.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.request.ProbeSideProcessorException: [ErrorCode [800] Couldn't connect
to Integration{DOM TEST, DOM_Adapter, 172.17.35.83}]
Integration[DOM TEST]: Test connection
failed

--- Start of probe-side exception
---
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.AdapterAccessCommunicationException: [ErrorCode [800] Couldn't
connect to Integration{DOM TEST, DOM_Adapter, 172.17.35.83}]
Integration[DOM TEST]: Test
connection failed
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessCommunicationException(ExceptionConverter.java:283)
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessException(ExceptionConverter.java:102)
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.dataAccess.exceptions.ExceptionConverter.createAdapterAccessException(ExceptionConverter.java:65)
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.processor.FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.process(FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.java:74)
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.processor.FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.process(FederationNoneLifeCycleProbeProcessor.java:27)
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.adhoctasks.AdHocProbeRequestOperation.performAction(AdHocProbeRequestOperation.java:59)
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probemgr.taskdispatcher.AdHocTaskDispatcher.dispatchTask(AdHocTaskDispatcher.java:70)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
 at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:111)
 at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:45)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:235)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:252)
 at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)
 at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:792)
 at
javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:305)
 at
org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.doInvoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:405)
 at
org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.invoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:353)
 at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
 at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
 at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy47.dispatchTask(Unknown Source)
 at
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.managementtasks.adhoctasks.AdhocThread.run(AdhocThread.java:54)
 at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:599)
 at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:534)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
--- End of probe-side exception ---

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Cannot connect to sql server databse for import

Hello,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I have the same problem. Also, if you were successul in importing data from a remote SQL server, can you please share the mappping file that you used? Thank you!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Cannot connect to sql server databse for import

The Test Connection function confirms that the source host and database are accessible.

The message you are getting implies the IP it's self is not comfigured correctly e.g. no TQL, incorrect CIT, attributes etc.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.