Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Change UCMDB ID with the same value to Global id attribute

Actually we are deploying an integration between UCMDB 10.10 and a external data repository (DB MySQL 5.0). It is possible to assigne the same value to ID attribute with Global id value? I know that the ID attribute is automatically generated by UCMDB but we need to use the CI_ID attribute like a Global_id and ID.

Note: Global Id is assigned by the GDA.

Thanks for your support

Greetings

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Change UCMDB ID with the same value to Global id attribute

Hello Marviglic ,

I hope you are doing well .

Would you please explain me what do you refer with ID attribute?

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Melissa excuse me, I mean the ID generated automatically by UCMDB, want it to be same to Global ID provided by the GDA

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Marviglic,

I have been studying the thread with the information provided and I would like to suggest to open a ticket in support department  in order to confirm or discard any reconciliation issues in your specific environment.

Best Regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Thanks Melissa, we generate a support ticket, but have not been able to give me a solution, I need to make this adjustment to import the Element Node assigning the ID attribute "root_container"

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Marviglic, 

Regarding to the issue I talked with the engineer that have that ticket and he are going to continue with the process to find the resolution . I suggest that the best option is continue with the ticket process .

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.