Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Chargeback functionality with HP CMDB

Hi,

We started newly with chargeback model in one of environment. It speak more with costing model of service. We are eager to know the information with related to this model and below information clarification.

This is with regards to chargeback functionality. we would like to know if we can get information with regards to HP CMDB.

May I know if uCMDB has chargeback functionality where it can tell for how much time a service was used and what is the corresponding cost?

Early response would be highly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Chargeback functionality with HP CMDB

Hi @iconicstar

To my knowledge this chargeback functionality is a feature of Asset Manager rather than UCMDB.

I am an HP employee in the enterprise software group. If my post helps you, please mark it as an accepted solution. If you need further insight into HP Solutions, please send me a private message or contact an HP Solutions Expert.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.