Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Comparison on Agent-less and Agent-based discovery for UD 10.10

Hi,

We will be deploying HP UD 10.10 in our environment.

I need to do analysis on whether we should employ both agent-less and agent-based discovery mode or only agent-less discovery in our environment.

For that I wanted to understand and compare the type of information agent-less and agent-based discovery mode gathers. The type of CI field information gathered by agent-less and agent-based discovery.

Please can anyone direct me to any knowledge article or if anybody has done such analysis and would like to share would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.