Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Configuration Manager Reports

Is there any way to edit existing or create new reports in Configuration Manager that can be scheduled and run like the built-in reports?  I've been over the user guide several times and can't find anything.  The built-in reports get us close to our client's requirements but not quite there.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Configuration Manager Reports

Hello ,

Depends of the report that you need to use . Please refer to the HP UniversalCMDB ConfigurationManager and review if the report that you need has the possibility to be editable.

Best Regards,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Configuration Manager Reports

Melissa, you'll need to be more specific.  As I said, I've gone over the Configuration Manager User Guide several times and found nothing referring to editing or customizing reports.  I even went so far as to search through the UCMDB queries and reports to see if I found the definitions of the CM reports somewhere but they do not show up anywhere in UCMDB either.

If you believe there is something in the HP documentation that mentions how some CM reports might be editable, please let me know where you saw this as I have been unable to find any references like that.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.