Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Count relationships using erichment

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to use an integration between uCMDB and SM to push the number of CPUs related to any given Node. My thought was that I would create a new attribute for Node and use enrichment to count the number of related CPUs, but I'm not quite sure how to count relationships in enrichment.

Anyone know how I can accomplish that? Or an alternate solution?

Thanks!

Attached, an  example of what I am trying to count.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

First of all using enrichment you cannot accomplish to populate the number of CPUs for a node attribute so another approach should be used.

First ideea which comes in my mind is create a java program which uses JAVA API to return the results of a query of type NODE -containment- CPU , then count the CPUs per Node and store this value inside a Node's new attrbute.

Regards,

Adrian

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

Can you provide the solution for this?

is you have a script for this please share that.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Sreek
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.