Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

DDM Job Error: Host Connection by SNMP

Hi Experts,

We have two environments of uCMDB 8.02, PROD and MOD.

I was trying experiment with a discovery job named Host Connection by SNMP. Something happened and after that it started failing.

I checked the setting with that in PROD region. Both are same, but the job in MOD region failing. I even copied the python scripts used in the job from PROD to MOD, but no luck.

Below is the error:
Traceback (innermost last): File "", line 2, in ? File "SNMP_Connection", line 11, in DiscoveryMain File "SNMP_Connection_Utils", line 366, in mainFunction TypeError: __add__ nor __radd__ defined for these operands

Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Vatsalya

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I would suggest to attach the SNMP_Connection_Utils.py script (the version that you use) here or quote the line 366 (+/- several below/above), so we could understand what's the reason behind such a behavior.

Regards,
Alex
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Attaching the script files.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Attaching other file: SNMP_Connection_Utils
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.