Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

DDMI functionality in UD 10.x???

All, we've recently upgraded to UD 10.x from DDMI 7.x and I'm struggling to figure out where the simplest tasks can be done now in UDA that I could do in DDMI from a software discovery/teaching perspective.  Any help would be appreciated. It seems like they've change is drastic. The help within UD is not useful either, at least i can't find anything about the below topics...

Where can I search for devices/scanfiles like I could in DDMI web interface... is this done in the modeling?

Anyplace from the web where I can force a rescan/enrichment of a device?

Where can I find a list of unrecognized files?

IS there any place that shows the graphs/reports that were in DDMI? Things like % of files recognized, # of unrecognized files, etc.

Is there a place that shows the list of recognized applications? Again is this done in the modeling?

Thanks, just trying to get acclimated in this new tool, total paradigm shift now that its clubbed with the UCMDB it seems...

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: DDMI functionality in UD 10.x???

I know that this will seem a bit lite.

UDC depends on the UD agent which is pretty well documented via Help or the docs available on the media.

Take a look at the Tools deployed with the DFM for insights into your other questions.

You may even want to look at the migration document.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.