Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Data flow probe: error in proberror.log

Hi,

We have installed ucmdb server 2019.11 along with probe 2019.11.

At the moment, we have certificate installed and probe is connecting with server, data push also works fine.

The issues that I see now are:

1. Unable to login to dataflow probe jmx: I have used both default and the custom pwd set by me. but it throws invalid credentials error. (Note: the encrypted password in dataflowprobe properties is same as in my other installations where it works fine).

2. Error in probe error log: Not sure why it looks for basic authentication when https is configured.

-<2020-09-09 14:12:37,035> [ERROR] [WrapperSimpleAppMain] (DDMSystemUserRealm.java:33) - Error initializing HTML basic Authentication for the probe JMX

-<2020-09-09 14:12:37,035> [ERROR] [WrapperSimpleAppMain] (UploadScansUserRealm.java:46) - Error initializing HTML basic Authentication 

Can someone please suggest any solutions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Could you please share the log?

Also can you check on the properties overwrite for a related configuration that could be enabled

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hello,

The issue was fixed by reinstalling probe and reimporting the certificate.

Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.