Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Default location of TQL in UCMDB

hi,

i want to know what is the default location of the TQL in UCMDB.

And if i place the exsisting TQL(made on other UCMDB , but same version) in the same location, will it work in the new UCMDB.

PLEASE HELP 

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yes, you can export/import TQLs between different UCMDBs and they will work in both systems.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply.

But i want to know is there any other way apart from importing through GUI.

And what is the default location of TQL in UCMDB, mean where are they stored in the server.

PLZ HELP

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.