Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Dependency Report adds extra coloum in report output

Hi Experts,

I created a dependency report for nodes (windows 1 --> windows --> Windows2) and in the report layout changed the connection as (windows -->windows1, windows2), when i try to export the report in xls it shows 4 coloums instead of 3 and the data in the report is also completed messed up. Please check the below screenshot.

I am not sure what is the extra coloum it adds to the report [Windows_1, Windows_2] which is creating problem in output data.

Whereas if I just put a filter as one node in windows, the report shows up perfectly with only 3 columns with the correct data.  Is there any issue in the report generation for large data export in this scenario?

Regards,

James

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Dependency Report adds extra coloum in report output

Hello,

Hope you are fine,

Let me doule check your request and search on our sources for an accurate response, i'll be back soon.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Dependency Report adds extra coloum in report output

Hello,

Just to let you know, we reproduced your issue and we are not getting any issue, can you please tell us the steps you are performing to take this report out. This is order to check if everything is fine.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.