Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Deployed Content pack 10 on uCMDB and after that couple of packages are dislocated

Hi Experts,

I am getting so many reconciliation errors after deploying new content pack. also When I check the jmx console 

Mbean: UCMDB:service=Packaging Services. Method: displayResourcesDeploymentHistory

getting below error:

operation has failed for 1 resources ********

******** Errors in package DDMInfra.zip, [100181] Package operation has failed : ********

did any one faced a similar issue or know how to resolve this.

thank you

Devesh

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Deployed Content pack 10 on uCMDB and after that couple of packages are dislocated

Hi Devesh,

1. Go to uCMDB jmx  ->class model service -> Execute adjustFactoryClassModel() with customer ID =1 mentioned on the prerequisites on the CP10 Readme (copied bellow)

• The UCMDB Server must be running when you install the Content Pack.
  • Run the JMX operation: adjustFactoryClassModel to align the class model. The adjustFactoryClassModel operation can be found with the Class Model Services. This operation aligns the factory flag for all classes and all class properties (such as attributes, qualifiers, and so on).

2. Try to redeploy the DDMInfra.zip package

Verify deployment on mam.packaging.log

Regards,
Juan

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Deployed Content pack 10 on uCMDB and after that couple of packages are dislocated

Hi Juan,

Thank you so much for the response.

I will try the steps mentioned my you and see if I am able to resolve the issue.

I did redplyoed the DDMInfra.zip package but it didn't work .

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi All,

I did receive the same issues when i've deployed CP 11, and i did it on a fresh installation.

No modifications has happened on the environment, it's a fresh installation. I assumed that these errors would not affect uCMDB packages.

Please let me know if anyone is able to solve them, just to be on the safe side.

Thank you.

Ali Aden.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi all,

Please provide us relevant reconciliation logs or error.log containing the reconciliation errors that you get after the CP deployment.

Regards,

Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.