Highlighted
New Member.

Detected an OM CI which could not be added to the uCMDB because the Root_Container is missing

Hi All,

iam getting the below alert from one of the GWs "Creation of CIs in the RTSM from OM topology data failed"

when I checked the log file opr-svcdiscserver-citrace.log , I've got this error "Detected an OM CI which could not be added to the uCMDB because the Root_Container is missing"

Anyone has any idea how I could solve this issue ?

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Detected an OM CI which could not be added to the uCMDB because the Root_Container is missing

Hello

Your problem is an expected behaior of the application due is not allowed to add a CI witthout his container, it means that you are trying to add a CI that needs a link with his container so you should check if you are sending all the topology including all the CIs, but let me suggest you to open a ticket with support due is necesary to check the class model to know who is the container of the CIs according it.

Best Regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.