Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Discovery- Databases TCP Ports

I've noticed that I'm getting a significant number of reconciliation errors in the error.log file from my Databases TCP Ports job.  When investigating I found that at least one of these errors are from an IP Address that is listed as dhcp.

I have a two-part question.  The default trigger query is just the IP address.  Since I'm really only concerned with servers, should I modify the trigger TQL to only look for static IP's?

Has anybody else seen reconciliation errors related to this particular job?

Thanks for the assistance,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.