Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Discovery IP adress tha connect to a port in a server

Hello

I need to know the IP address of the host that are connecting to a server. Only want to know what port is open, but dont discover the IP that is writing in that port.

Attached sending a picture to help explain my doubt.

Greetings

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Discovery IP adress tha connect to a port in a server

You would like to create the IP CI, which are connected to the server.

This is already present with ucmdb, you can discover the remote server and any IP connected to that server with client server relationship or any other relationship, it will create that relationship .

You can run the host resource and application job and then you can run the TCP ports job. This might answer your requirement.

Let me know if you it didnt answer your query.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have try that two jobs, but gave me the same result. Did not appear the CI IP that is connected to the port 3389.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You need to use TCP Data by Shell and/or TCP Data by SNMP jobs and then run Network Connectivity Data Analyzer job, which will created the desired connectivity topology.

mail: alexander.arkhireyev@gmail.com
LinkedIn
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.