Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Discovery ThinClient devices

Hello experts,

In our environment, we have many ThinClient devices with model like HP T5740 with agentless discovery? Then i checked the report. For HP T5740 thin client, a node shows more than 20 IP address attached with. what's the problem? (Please notes the IP lease time for 7 days).

Please find the screenshot for details.

Then shouldn't we use agentless discovery for Thin Client devices? or is it a discovery issue?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Discovery ThinClient devices

There is no screenshot attached...

Check the creation time for links between host and IP.

Is there true that IP is changign every day?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the attached IPs with one node was created by the same time and ICMP job. So I double checked with my customer. actually they are VDI servers. so I guess I should use VM hosts discovery job for the devices. then it may correct this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Which UCMDB and Content Pack version you are on?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.