Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Discovery by WMI -no cpu , memory details of windows servers

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am working on UCMDB 10.01 .

IP range is configured on one of the data flow probe and userid and password is set for WMI protocol  to discover all windows servers infrastructure details.

Discovery is successfully completed but discovered CIs contains only IP address and interfaces but oter CIs like CPU , memory, drives have not been discovered.

I used third party utility to check WMI credentials and permissions but through utilities , I am able to see all details.

Please help me to understand why the  discovery(WMI) is unable to fetch memory, cpu and other  important details.

with regards,

Nick

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

Issue is resolved. I enabled parameters  from properties  of host resources by WMI job.

Thanks,

with regards,

Nick

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

What jobs have you enabled?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

Issue is resolved. I enabled parameters  from properties  of host resources by WMI job.

Thanks,

with regards,

Nick

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.