Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Discovery of HP Blade Chassis

I want to discover our C7000 and C3000 HP Blade chassis.  Is there a probe specifically for HP Chassis or has someone created one they could share?

Thanks,

Kent.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Discovery of HP Blade Chassis

I'm also interested in this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jobs under Inventory Discovery should be able to discover HP Blade Systems. It is recommended to to use the latest Content Pack.

Is there any specific attribute that is not being discovered or populated?

WHat is the version of UCMDB including CUP and CP?

Regards,

Juan  

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

I can discover the Onboard Administrator and the Virtual Connects for the blade chassis, but not the actual chassis itself.  Which job is it that creates the Chassis CI?

E: We've got uCMDB 9.05 CUP10 and uCMDB 10.01

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.