Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Does UD Discover AHV Hypervisor virtual environments?

We wonder If UD Discovers AHV Hypervisor virtual environments into any existed UD Content Pack.

I have checked release notes for CP25 to CP30 and I found Nothing, I ask for a confirmation that actually AHV is not discovered or if it will be included into any comming UD Content Pack.

Best regards,

Randall Arce.

Tags (4)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hello Ran.

I hope you are doing well.

regarding to your question we were researching on our documentation of CP30 (the latest one at the moment) and the discovery for AHV Hypervisor virtual environments are not supported yet.

we do not have a date for this type of discovery, but we strongly encourage you to suggest your idea as an enhancement request on https://community.microfocus.com/t5/CMS-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/CMS_Idea

Here our R&D team will evaluate your request and see if it has the chance to be a feature for future versions of the product.

If you have any question or comment, please do not hesitate to contact us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

You should up vote the enhancement request to add Nutanix discovery:

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/CMS-Idea-Exchange/Nutanix-Discovery-Support-should-be-added/idi-p/1685509

AHV or Acropolis Hypervisor Virtualization is a Nutanix technology.

John

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.