Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Duplicate CI's in UCMDB v 10.31

Hi All

I have a issue where I get duplicate CI's . The duplicates are created by " SCCM Windows - Population: DS_SCCM Windows - Population_SCCM Population job". When I compare the two CI's the Last Access time differ by 1 or 2 sec. One CI has all the attributes discovered but the other CI has just 1 IP or interface discovered or nothing discovered.  

Any solution to this issue ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Duplicate CI's in UCMDB v 10.31

Hello TCHalla,

I hope you are doing fine.

You can check this information that is being changed  in the Identification Rule from the CiType and see why this Ci's are changing its attributes. By the way,  if in the IR you do not find this information that is changing, opening a ticket with MF Support could be good option to help you with this.

Thanks.

@TChalla wrote:

Hi All

I have a issue where I get duplicate CI's . The duplicates are created by " SCCM Windows - Population: DS_SCCM Windows - Population_SCCM Population job". When I compare the two CI's the Last Access time differ by 1 or 2 sec. One CI has all the attributes discovered but the other CI has just 1 IP or interface discovered or nothing discovered.  

@TChalla wrote:

Hi All

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.