Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Economical reports in uCMDB

I know i've seen, either in course documentation or in here somewhere, how to set up eg cost and calculation in uCMDB and i really want to get deeper into this.

Can someone that understand what i mean point me in the right direction?

Jorn

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Economical reports in uCMDB

Hello , 

I hope you are doing well . 

Would you please explain me with more details your question ? 

Best Regards , 

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Economical reports in uCMDB

Hi Ramjor,

I am not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can create a report in which you can view Cost CIs.

1. In Admin UI create a Pattern View with Asset connected to Cost. 
  2. In Report Layout tab, fold Cost under Asset.
  3. Consume the Report in Admin UI Reports or UCMDB Browser Reports.
  • It doesn't have to be just Asset, it can be also Ticket, Contract, BusinessApplication ...
  • You can add a sum function to Asset to calculate the amount if there are more than one Cost CIs (Click on Asset, Add Function, select Cost - Sum - Amount combination)
  • If you don't need the sum function, the report can be created in Browser Reports as a Basic Report

Regards,

Horatiu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.