Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Effects of uncompliant license

Hey Experts:

Recently an customer in a very old project told me uCMDB didn't allow him to log him supposedly because the license was exceeded. I haven't really worked much with exceeded licenses, but when I have I was still able to log in, so I don't know if there is a time limit after license breaks or whether there is other type of limitation. Do you guys know how it works (in fact what stops working)

Regards

Mario

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Effects of uncompliant license

It depends on version. From red error message to full UI block.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi There,

Ucmdb 10.11 has license report so user able to see where license spented.

Thanks,

Yilmaz

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

You have to contact your sales in order to check your license status and the effects once it is expired.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

If the customer uses uCMDB 10.10 version or up, than you should use JMX: Mbean: UCMDB:service=Licensing Services. Method: getAllLicenses - to find out what is the licenses status. If you cannot access the UI,  probably none of these licenses is active: Fundation, UD Full, UD Inventory.

Regards,

Mihaela

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.