Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Enable Aging Attribute

Jump to solution

Is there somewhere, whether in the JMX console or the UI, where I can run a report that will tell me what CIT's have the "Enable Aging Attribute" set to True?

I dont want to see all my CI's, but just the CI Types.

Thanks

Roger
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Enable Aging Attribute

Jump to solution

Hello,

There is no OOTB report that can give you this information.

One way you could get it is by writting a java program and use API to query the classmodel and get this information.

Hope this helps.

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

On CIT level you can only check what is the default value for "Enable Aging" for this particular CIT.

Aging does not work on CIT level, but rather on individual CIs. You can have for example CIs of type "Windows" - some of them can have "false", some "true". Those with "false" will not be aged.

regards

Gregory

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Gregory,
I appreciate the reply and I understand where the aging takes place. However you can set that attribute at the Parent CIT , i.e. Net device, and let it flow down to its child CIT's, i.e Router. What i want to be able to do is run a report that tells me what CIT's have the attribute set to True.
Roger
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello,

There is no OOTB report that can give you this information.

One way you could get it is by writting a java program and use API to query the classmodel and get this information.

Hope this helps.

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thank you
Roger
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Typical for something like this to overlooked. 

You could try something like this....

SELECT 
	CLASS_NAME
FROM 
	CCM_CLASSES
WHERE 
	CLASS_ID IN (
		SELECT
			[CLASS_ID]
		FROM 
			CCM_ATTRIBUTE
		WHERE
			ATTRIBUTE_NAME = 'root_enableageing'
		)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.