Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Enrichment Rule Limits?

I have created an enrichment rule to create a relationship from WIndows CI's to a new Service CI. It does not seem to run. We have over 2,000 Windows CI's, so I am wondering if there is a limit. I have the same rule configured for linux and Unix servers and they run fine. We have under 1,000 of each of those.

Is there a limit to the number of CI's the enrichment rule can affect?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Enrichment Rule Limits?

http://cmshelpcenter.saas.hp.com/CMSBP/Content/CMS_BP/CMSEnrichments.html

The link above leads to the Enrichment best practices and includes fuse limits. But I believe it should be able to handle 15,000 links. You may want to check your values against the ones listed.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.