Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Enrichment Rule "Last Access Time"

Using UCMDB 10.20 CUP1.

I have an enrichment to create relationships between CIs with aging enabled on the relationships.  My goal is to run this enrichment rule once a day to keep the relationship between the CIs based on the TQL.  If the TQL no longer meets the criteria, then the relationship should be deleted due to aging. 

However, the enrichment rule isn't updating the "Last Access Time" attribute of the relationships even though the TQL shows results.  So all of the relationships created by the enrichment rule will be deleted even though many are still valid according to the TQL in the query section of the enrichment rule.

Is there something I can do to make the enrichment rule update "Last Access Time" each time it executes so aging doesn't delete valid relationships?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Enrichment Rule "Last Access Time"

Hi Ral,

The Enrichment rules are updating LAT attribute when they touch the CIs.They had been fixed in10 version the ER was requested for 9.05 version. What we suggest here is to open a case in UCMDB support.Also If you do not have the last content pack 15 update 2 installed please install it.

Then if the issue stills open a case with this issue.

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.