Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Enrichment rule in uCMDB/RTSM does not work (Node <- +Membership <- +CiCollection)

Jump to solution
Hello,

env: BSM 9.25 on Windows (uCMDB 9.05.CUP160)

I want to add a Membership relation to a CI Collection for specific nodes. I have done the following:

- Add CIT Node with filter for one node in Query Mode

- Switched to Enrichment Mode and add CIT CiCollection and a Membership relation from CiCollection to Node

- Added values to the CiCollection and saved the rule (deactivated)

The query result shows the expected node count, but the calculation for Addition Counts shows 0. I have attached a screenshot.

Any idea to get this working?

Thanks and best regards

Allessandro

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Enrichment rule in uCMDB/RTSM does not work (Node <- +Membership <- +CiCollection)

Jump to solution

Hello Melissa,

I was able to solve this.

In Query Mode:

• Add CIT Node (Filter on DiscoveredVendor=someVendor)
  • Add CIT CiCollection (Filter Display Label=MyCiColName)
  • Add Joined Relation from CiCol->Node with "Note=DiscoveredVendor" - prior I added the value for the DiscoveredVendor to the Note attribute of the CiCollection)

In Enrichment Mode:

• Added Membership Relation from CiCol->Node

When saving the rule and activate it, new Membership relations are added. I also works when a new matching Node CI was added to uCMDB/RTSM.

Kind regards

Allessandro

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Enrichment rule in uCMDB/RTSM does not work (Node <- +Membership <- +CiCollection)

Jump to solution

Hello asolopepo , 

I hope you are doing well . 

Thank you for the screenshot . 

It kind of issue needs to be worked with more troubleshooting .

We strongly recommend to create a ticket to receive the correct technical service according this issue .

Best Regards , 

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Melissa,

I was able to solve this.

In Query Mode:

• Add CIT Node (Filter on DiscoveredVendor=someVendor)
  • Add CIT CiCollection (Filter Display Label=MyCiColName)
  • Add Joined Relation from CiCol->Node with "Note=DiscoveredVendor" - prior I added the value for the DiscoveredVendor to the Note attribute of the CiCollection)

In Enrichment Mode:

• Added Membership Relation from CiCol->Node

When saving the rule and activate it, new Membership relations are added. I also works when a new matching Node CI was added to uCMDB/RTSM.

Kind regards

Allessandro

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.