Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Error when importing Service to Service relationships from Excel

I am trying to import relationships between business services and infrastructure services via the Excel adapter. I have three worksheets in the workbook: business_service, infrastructure_service and relationships In the business_service and infrastructure_service worksheets, I have one column: name. Each cell under the column header has the name of the service. In the relationships worksheet, I have three columns: start, end, and relation_type. The start column has Excel links to cells in the business_service sheet, the end columns has Excel links to cells in the infrastructure_service sheet, and relation_type has usage. When I run it, in the communication log, it says that it could not identify the OSH for one or more sides of the link, for each record in the relationships sheet. I have gone through and queried to make sure the CI's I'm linking exist. Any idea why these would not load?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.