Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Error when running Update UD Agent

I am getting the below error when running the "Update UD Agent" in the error log while the UI showing the CIs waiting for probe... Any one, any ideas?

<2015-01-16 11:15:23,204> [ERROR] [ProbeGW: DB Tasks Distributor] (DiscoveryScheduler.java:254) - Failure on adding task Update UD Agent to Scheduler repository. Reason: Can't create DiscoveryJobInfo for job Update UD Agent since no adapter was found in it.
<2015-01-16 11:15:23,459> [ERROR] [ProbeGW: DB Tasks Distributor] (DiscoveryScheduler.java:254) - Failure on adding task Install UD Agent to Scheduler repository. Reason: Can't create DiscoveryJobInfo for job Install UD Agent since no adapter was found in it.
<2015-01-16 11:32:23,518> [ERROR] [ProbeGW Task Results Sender] (TaskResultsSenderThread.java:177) - Error while trying to send task results
com.hp.ucmdb.discovery.probe.agents.probegw.exceptions.ConnectionToManagerNotFoundException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
Connection to DSP02DDMA not found

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Error when running Update UD Agent

Hello ,

I am an UCMDB Support representative, and I will be researching according to your question/concern.
Please give me a bit more time and I’ll be back as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards ,

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Error when running Update UD Agent

Hello , 

I hope you are doing well . 

I will work with the backline team to resolve the issue and then post the solution to this forum thread.

Best Regards , 

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.