Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Excel Import : class 'oracle' has no required attribute 'root_container'

Hello,

I encountered a strange issue : i have already disocvered Oracle Database via jobs, and it well relate database to related node ...

I just want to import from excel file relation between Business applications and Oracle DB, but i encoutered an error as field root_contanier is required ....

I don't understand what the system expect me, because the DB is already relate to a node ....

i try to indicate some valeurs in column root_container such as, node glodal_Id, node name, etc .... without any success ...

thanks in advance

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.