Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Export Pattern Based Models

Afternoon,

I am looking to export pattern based models from a Stage 10.11 environment to our production. However when I go to create a package in stage not all of the pattern based models are available under Service Models. I would say 75% are there. The ones that are missing look to be created in the same way as the ones that are there.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Export Pattern Based Models

Dear Mark,

Could you  please share the method models were shared. Was it a package? Could you either share original package?

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.