Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Failed to connect to remote service's pipes & Timeout issues

Hi,

Sometimes when we run our scans they keep getting stuck & failing. They have been running fine previously. But now I am seeing "failed to connect to remote services pipes" and timeout errors, even though running hpcmd.bat was successful. When I try "check credentials", sometimes it works, other times (for the same CI's) I get the error:

appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [7011] Probe [{0}] did not finish AdHoc Task [{1}] execution in time [{2}].

From my research this has to do with the data push but I keep seeing it in check credentials?

Anyways, have increased the java heap size as instructed, and other timeout parameters which have not seemed to help. Nothing has changed on the targets in terms of credentials... however we are discovering more data installed-software wise.

Has anyone run into this & Any suggestions? this is  10.21cp15

thank you

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Failed to connect to remote service's pipes & Timeout issues

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.