Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Feedback on expert day

Hi all,

Would like to get your feedback on the expert day.

• What did you like?
  • What didn't you like?
  • Were you satisfied with the answers you received?
  • Any suggestions on what we can improve?
  • Would you like to see online webinars as part of the expert day? What topics?
  • Are you finding enough information on CMS/UCMDB? If n, what are you missing?

Don't forget you don't have to wait for an expert day to submit your questions in the forum. We hope to see you back in the forums soon,

Appreciate any feedback you can provide.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Feedback on expert day

@BGroot wrote:
  • What did you like?
  • What didn't you like?
  • Were you satisfied with the answers you received?
  • Any suggestions on what we can improve?
  • Would you like to see online webinars as part of the expert day? What topics?
  • Are you finding enough information on CMS/UCMDB? If n, what are you missing?

I like the opportunity to be able to pose questions to the experts that have the most amount of knowledge on the subject. On these days I feel like it is a better experience then the usual first line support responses. This time around it seemed that all the experts did not attend. There are some notably exceptions and some questions did receive thoughtful and informative responses.

I like the idea of webinars but I believe that Mark Bradley of HP is already hosting webinars on topics in conjunction with HP partners and Vivit. Maybe you could partner with that series and have those presentations on expert days as well.

I would like to see more indepth information on the Inventory Discovery process now that it has been absorbed from DDMI. For instance, what are the folders on the probe side used for, why does the scan create a temp file on the probe, how is the scanned information stored on the probe database, what is the process for sending results, etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Feedback on expert day

Hi John,

Appreciate the feedback. I will get in contact with Mark Bradley to see what he is doing and how we can benefit from it in our forums. I will pass on your feedback on the Inventory Discovery process.

Thanks again.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.