Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Filesystem Properties

Why is uCMDB calculating FileSystem Free Space instead of just reporting it from the "df -k" where the size and size used is collected from? 

The reason I ask is that at least in my environment the Free Space is wrong and because it is not collected from the "df -k" I am assuming it is being calculated some where.

Is there a way to adjust it so Free space is just taken from the "df -k" command with evrything else?

Thanks,

Kent.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Filesystem Properties

Never mind I just found out that "FreeSpaceAvailable" is not a amout but a percentage of free space available.

Sorry,

Kent.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.