Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Formula to calculate the license usage in UCMDB 10.20 windows

Jump to solution

Hello @,

Can someone tell me the formula to calculate the Universal discovery -inventory only and Universal discovery - full license types on 10.20 windows. Currently they are over used but I would like to know how the tool arrived at this number. I referred to the 10.x licensing documentation but I don't see any mention of this. Appreciate your quick help.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Formula to calculate the license usage in UCMDB 10.20 windows

Jump to solution

Hello,

For this ucmdb version the license algorithm was not made public. In the newer versions till uCMDB 10.33 there were done some changes mainly to netdevice CIs. Submitting a support ticket is recommended for such situations or contact the license team.

From UCMDB 11.0 the license was change and it should contain more info-> https://docs.microfocus.com/UCMDB/11.0/ucmdb-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/dfm/disc_c_licensing_ovw.htm

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Formula to calculate the license usage in UCMDB 10.20 windows

Jump to solution

Hello,

For this ucmdb version the license algorithm was not made public. In the newer versions till uCMDB 10.33 there were done some changes mainly to netdevice CIs. Submitting a support ticket is recommended for such situations or contact the license team.

From UCMDB 11.0 the license was change and it should contain more info-> https://docs.microfocus.com/UCMDB/11.0/ucmdb-docs/docs/eng/doc_lib/Content/dfm/disc_c_licensing_ovw.htm

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.