Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Fresh uCMDB 10.32 Install doesnt start

Hi,

I have a big problem.

A fresh install of uCMDB 1030, then upgraded to 1032 does NOT start.

Symptom:

error.log:

Failure starting jetty server

Caused by: [...] Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect, java.io.Exception: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

Now, I have only installed it, created a NEW MSSQL database (on another server), then let 10.30 startup fully, shutdown 10.30, install 10.32.

I did NOTHING else.

On 10.32 installation, I have put in as requested keystore and trustore passwords. Both are the same passwords, and the special character is "." (Using a "%" makes the install program thrown an error saying it could not set the password).

What is going on? This has my project screeching to a halt...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Fresh uCMDB 10.32 Install doesnt start

Have you tried setting a password for the mast key within JMX? Sometimes when you upgrade to the new 10.30 version,a nd 10.32 it gives you grief about not having a Master Key set and it needs to be exactly 32 characters and have an uppercase, lowercase, special character, and number in it. For some reason, uCMDB wants to assume that your configuration is in a cluster even if it is not. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Fresh uCMDB 10.32 Install doesnt start

Hello,

It seems to me that this a known issue: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1H116137

Can you please apply the workaround and try logging in?

BR,

Plamen Dimitrov | SW Technical Consultant
UCMDB

Micro Focus
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. If you find this or any post useful to resolve the issue, please mark this thread as correct answer and other members can benefit with the information given.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.