Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

HOw to scan software installation Date? Out of box scanner do not scan software installed date

Hi Experts,

We are on ucmdb 10.31 . We have deployed scanner for inventory. The scanner do not scan the software  installed date.

Is there any way i can get the installation date of all software from registry or through some commands.

PLease help ASAP.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: HOw to scan software installation Date? Out of box scanner do not scan software installed date

I am having the same issue. Has there been any response from HP on this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: HOw to scan software installation Date? Out of box scanner do not scan software installed date

Hi

The "Host Ressources by shell" job should be able to discover the "Software Installation Date" Attribute

PFA a screenshot from my environment

Best Regards

Yasser

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

We have the same problem, currently scanner does not report software installation date, even though it collects the same in the scanned file. 

We have raised ER in CMS IdeaExchange. You may check the following link:

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/CMS-Idea-Exchange/The-Inventory-discovery-by-Scanner-job-can-populate-the-software/idi-p/1673349

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit S

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.