Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

HP UCMDB Discovery and Integration Content Pack Japanese OS and Application Support Information

This document lists Japanese versions of software and discovery jobs which UCMDB supports using CP 13 in a Japanese environment.

Supported Software

The following table lists those Japanese versions of software which UCMDB supports using CP 13.

AIX 5.3
AIX 6.1
AIX 7.1
BIG-IP 9.3.1
ESXi 3.5 Update 4
ESX 4.0 Update 1
ESX 4.1 Update 1
ESX 5.0 Update 2
ESX 5.1 Update 1
HP-UX 11i v1 (PARISC)
HP-UX 11i v2 (IPF)
HP-UX 11i v2 (PARISC)
HP-UX 11i v3 (IPF) HP Serviceguard 11.19
HP-UX 11i v3 (IPF)
RHEL 4.7x64
RHEL 5.3 (IPF)
RHEL 5.3x64
RHEL 5.3x86
RHEL 6.1x64
Solaris 10 SPARC
Solaris 10 SPARC Veritas Cluster Server 5.1
Solaris 10 SPARC Solaris Zone
vCenter 4 Update 3
vCenter 4.1 Update 3
vCenter 5

Supported Discovery jobs

The following discovery jobs are supported by UCMDB using CP 13 in a Japanese environment:

Range IPs by ICMP
Host Connection by Shell
Host Connection by SNMP
Host Applications by Shell
Import from Excel Workbook
Import topology from CSV File
ServiceGuard Cluster Topology by TTY
Solaris Zones by TTY
Veritas Cluster by Shell
VMware ESX Connection by VIM
VMware ESX Topology by VIM
VMware vCenter Connection by VIM
VMware vCenter Topology by VIM

To bookmark the document, which is published recently, please refer -
http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00772851

“Micro Focus Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”

Click the KUDOS star to say 'Thanks'
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.