Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

HP UCMDB error: datain.exception.DataInException

Hi Experts,

UCMDB 10.22 CUP5 and CP23 

I am runnig a job IBM VIRTUALIZATION BY SHELL in that i facinging the below error 

appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [63011] Data container is larger than the defined fuse.]

appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [63011] Data container is larger than the defined fuse.]

CMDB Operation Internal Error: class com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.exception.DataInException : com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [63011] Data container is larger than the defined fuse.]

Error while trying to [addOrUpdate] on level [1]! Can't add to DataContainer because its size larger than the fuse 200000 which defined by reconciliation.internal.data.container.size.fuse

Note that increasing the setting value may impact performance and cause memory issues

Could any one please suggest how to resolve this.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Aayush56,

please move / cross-post your question to / in the uCMDB forum.

Thanks
Siggi

Customer Support
Micro Focus

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hi Aayush56,

Just like you earlier p;ost about the same exact issue a different discovery jobs error, I believe you will need to use the JMX console and go under the Settings Service, use the setSettingValue bean with a Customer Value of 1, name should equal the setting you are changing (reconciliation.internal.data.container.size.fuse) and the value should be whatever value you see fit. I can't remember what the default value is but maybe start by increasing it by double?

I know in my case the reconciliation.internal.data.container.size.fuse size. was set to 500,000 and ours was erroring also, so we moved it up to 750,000 to get some of our jobs to work without error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Hi Churchie,

I am facing the same error with our enrichments. I have tried increasing the value to 2 million but still no luck (increasing this value impacted the UCMDB performance).

Thanks and Regards,

Rawel Singh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hi RaweIS,

If I recall correctly 2 million is quite a large increase over the default value. Unfortunately I can't tell you the exact value for your situation but I would recommend increasing over the default value at smaller increments to see if that resolves your inssue. Our environment was providing errors at 500,00 and we settled on a value of 750,000 with no impact to performance.

churchie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi  Churchie73,

I did as you said but now i am getting this error. Also i would like to confirm that from 10.22 env i am getting this error while when i tested this on 10.32 env. it got successfully scanned.

2017-09-24 19:18:12,723 ERROR [Process Results Thread-IBM HMC by SHELL] (AbstractDataInUpdateOperation.java:274) - !!!FAILED!!![Operation #437437205 Name=DataInAddOrUpdateData]
com.hp.ucmdb.reconciliation.datain.operation.DataInOperationException: [ErrorCode [63000] Reconciliation DataIn general error.]
Error while trying to [addOrUpdate] on level [1]! appilog.framework.shared.manage.impl.MamResponseException: [ErrorCode [-2147483648] undefined error code]
CMDB Operation Internal Error: class java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException : This method is supported only when the result is not chunked. You need to check the method boolean isDividedToChunks() first. : operation Model Update: Update model with bulk of operations in mixed OPTIMISTIC/STRICT mode : class com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.base.CmdbException :
CMDB Internal Error: Error while handling request: {request: ID='f792ec83d95cbb4c9c77e6796bca3760' Message='General CMDB request' Operation='com.mercury.topaz.cmdb.shared.model.operation.update.impl.bulk.ModelUpdateBulksMixed@21093fb5' Customer ID='1'
Context='CMDB Context: Customer id = '1' , User ID = '911' , Caller Application = 'AutoDiscovery''}

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.