Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP Universal Discovery upgrade from 10.01 to 10.10 fails

Hi

When upgrading from V10.01 to V10.10 i see that the probe still are the old version and of corurse disconnected from uCMBD. I thought that the upgrade also upgraded the Probe. Do I need a new license when upgrading from 10.01 to 10.10?

My license is Perpetual

I also tried to install on the Prob, with no luck.

Jorn

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: HP Universal Discovery upgrade from 10.01 to 10.10 fails

Hi, 

Please take a look of the guide attached, it will show you how to upgrade from 10.01 to 10.11.

According to the license question, i know you will need a new one, but for more detailed process, please contact your Sales Representative.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: HP Universal Discovery upgrade from 10.01 to 10.10 fails

Hi Brandon

The rar file only contains a HTML document which don't show anything. Please provide a link or a PDF file.

Jorn

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.