Highlighted
New Member.

HP uCMDB - SN Push Adapter questions

Hi all,

uCMDB version Info:

9.05.CUP12.351

DDM CP: 11.08.802

Service Now - Build name: Calgary

With our uCMDB-SN integration uderway, I bumped into a couple issues for which I'm looking for answers.

1: On the XML mapping files that we use alongside the Integration TQLs, what is the datatype I need to use if I wanted to push an array of values. It looks something like this : [Mainframe - zSeries, Windows, Distributed-Linux]

I equivalent datatype on the SN side is a stringlist.

2: Has anybody got the Delete operation working successfully ? Insert and update operations happen wihtout any issues but fails for delete with the following error message:

java.lang.Exception: [DiscoveryMain] [processCIs] [processCIs:delete] Error connecting to Service-Now while processing CIT <c_import_data_unix_ws>
I confirmed with the transactions logs on the SN side and I can see that the probe is making a SOAP call to the WSDL but receives no response and hence fails.

Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Praveen

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.