Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP uCMDB direct link to a map view

Jump to solution

Hi

I have a question regarding direct links and HP uCMDB. I have generated a direct view for a report, but now i would like to have a direct link to a query which opens in map view. Basically you will get the same result if you right click on an CI and select get related CI-s, but I want to have preset map view which shows  lets say 4 levels of relations. 

I am fairly new to HP uCMDB, so my apologies if this seems really simple question.

Bests

stream0

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: HP uCMDB direct link to a map view

Jump to solution

There is a unified UI for Direct Link creation accecible in Edit -> Generate Direct Link.

I attached the screenshot of dialog.

You have an option to choose how component will be shown.

One of the easiest way is to create specific view and then genrate the link to it. 

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

There is a unified UI for Direct Link creation accecible in Edit -> Generate Direct Link.

I attached the screenshot of dialog.

You have an option to choose how component will be shown.

One of the easiest way is to create specific view and then genrate the link to it. 

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks for the quick reply. Managed to find the correct UI.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.