Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPUD CMDB - Retrieve installed software information

I am working on a customization request (to pull data from HPUD CMDB) for one of our customer that uses HPUD CMDB.

I want to retrieve installed software information from HPUD CMDB. Currently I am using INSTALLED_SOFTWARE_1 view to fetch the data. But the customer says that the installed software information also resides in FILE_SYSTEM_1 and RUNNING_SOFTWARE_1 views. Is this correct ?

Please advise which views should be used to get the correct data about installed softwares. Also, is there any documentation on HPUD CMDB schema ?

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HPUD CMDB - Retrieve installed software information

Hello,

The view you are using is the right one (INSTALLED_SOFTWARE_1). In other hand, we do not have guides for uCMDB schema/data base due internal policies.

Thanks,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.