Contributor.
Contributor.

Hard to get: UCMDB 2019.x training/courses for new admins

Hi!

It seems to be very difficult to get courses/trainings for a new UCMDB admin ("UCMDB120 - 2019.x Essentials" + "CMS350 - Advanced UCMDB 2019.x".

The thin information we find on the web are usually no in-class courses. But the real pain is, that they're mostly for release 10.x and none with any schedules for 2020.

How do/did you find and attend trainings for Micro Focus UCMDB 2019.x in Germany, Europe, globally?

Peter

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
8 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Hard to get: UCMDB 2019.x training/courses for new admins

Hello Peter,

this is known and as far as I understood there is an internal thread on this subject.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thank you for the confirmation.
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I provided my feedback on an initial draft last month.
I'm also waiting for some news on this subject.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

You can't guess about the time scope of the internal thread to produce any outcome, can you?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Initially I hoped that it will be ready for the February release but most likely it was delayed.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thank you for sharing these details. - I assumed that there will be trainings available at least at Micro Focus's headquarter where I assume experts/instructors must be accessible.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

We are working on it.
Internally there is a lot of knowledge transfer but that's different.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi Peter,    I am sorry you have had trouble finding the UCMDB course schedule.   Here is a direct link to the schedule: https://inter.viewcentral.com/events/cust/search_results.aspx?cid=microfocus&pid=1&lid=1&tstamp=1580955527152&event_id=2005&postingForm=catalog.aspx 

Additionally, you can contact me (david.m.awad@microfocus.com) or the EMEA education sales team at  swpdl.emeasaleslead@microfocus.com with any questions about the content, schedule or registration for public, or private events. 

Thank you, 

David
Micro Focus Education (ITOM)
david.m.awad@microfocus.com 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.