Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Help Migrate DDMI agent to UD

Hi,

I always have the same error : i didn't manage to migrate DDMI agent on remote machine with UD 10.01

UDA error : the Agent 9.31 doesn't support shell commands

I try to not migrate and to install directly UD Agent on the same machine, but same issue

UD credential habe been imported from DDMI credential server (resepcting Migration guide), all the certificates on target machine are refering to the DDMI environnement from which i have migrate ...

I really don't understand ..

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Help Migrate DDMI agent to UD

You are trying to reuse old agents and failing. You need either remove the agent, provide shell credentials to connect to the box for new agent deployment, or upgrade the agent to one supported by UD through third party tools.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

The DDMi agent does not have the shell feature. It seems the job tries to run the shell API through DDMi agent or the job expects a UD agent but it is DDMi agent.

If you fails to run the agent migrate job on the DDMi agent, please send us the communication log to investigate.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

UD couldn't reuse old agent. They should be reinstalled.

Regards
-Dmitry Gomel, PMP
Click the Like button at the bottom to say 'Thanks'.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.