Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Host CI rediscovery doesn’t work

Hi All

I deleted manually one of the CIT Host instances. When I rerun the “Host connection by shell” job and the host CI wasn’t rediscovered but it finished with “Successes” discovery status. I check the probe logs and there is no track of any relevant errors. I deleted the related IP and successfully rediscover it but it still can’t rediscover the host. Playing with starting/stopping the “Host connection by shell” job and restarting the probe didn’t help.

What is the problem? How can I rediscover the Host CI?

Please advice,
Thanks,
Michael

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to CMS and Discovery Support and News Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UCMDB 8.04
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Try to stop the Probe, run delCollectors.bat in \DiscoveryProbe\root\lib\collectors and then restart the Probe.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.