Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

How can I load MF OO flows as configuration items in uCMDB? Is there already an adapter existing?

Hello,

I have a usecase where I would like to load flows of MicroFocus Operation Orchestration as configuration items in uCMDB so that I can push them Servicenow and can be used further in incident, change...so on.

Is there an OOTB adapter that is already existing to populate MFOO flows as CIs in uCMDB?

I see there is an adapter called 'AutomationFlowAdapter' and it meant to trigger OO flows from uCMDB, if I am correct? 

@JohnCI Please let me know if you have some information on this.

thanks in advance,

Kartik

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi there,

I'm not familiar with OO flows but can you export them in some format?
I'm thinking that maybe we can save them as ConfigurationDocument attached to the node of interest.
I never used AutomationFlowAdapter so I can only point you to the documentation of that particular adapter.
Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan
EMEA CMS Technical Success
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.