Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

How can i send ci collections from cmdb to sm

Hi all,

We have uCMDB 10 and SM 9.30. We integrated them. There is no problem with sending  nodes, business applications etc. But our customer wants to send ci collections too.

We add new xslt on cmdb and new wsdl on SM. And when we start the job, cmdb says ci collections succesfully sended. But this ci's doesn't created on sm. On logs i couldn't saw any problem. I think i am missing some points, i couldn't figure it out yet. Is there some tricks or walkthrough to send ci collections to sm? Please guide me. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: How can i send ci collections from cmdb to sm

I would suggest to put fcmdb logs in debug on UCMDB and enable tracing in SM. This will help to see the content of the SOAP requests and responses and will help you to understand as to why CiCollection CIs are not getting inserted in SM. If it won't help, I would suggest to open a case with Support as it requires more troubleshooting. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How can i send ci collections from cmdb to sm

I would like to know why we would like to send ci_collector CIt to SM, is there specific requirement which you are sending this to SM.

You are mapping to which CIT in SM ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.