Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How do I remove a dead installation of UCMDB

Jump to solution

I inherited an old version of UCMDB 10.2X.  I have a copy of UCMDB 11.  The old version is dead and had an external database, which is no longer available.  I cannot seem to find a way to just remove the old version.  There is nothing in it worth salvaging.

I don't think I can just go ahead and install UCMDB 11?  I don't think the old version is patched to a version, which could be upgraded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mel

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: How do I remove a dead installation of UCMDB

Jump to solution

My error.  The removel exe is in the UninstarllerData, which I thought was just Data.  System is Windows.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Mel,

NT or Linux?

Did the uninstaller work?

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

My error.  The removel exe is in the UninstarllerData, which I thought was just Data.  System is Windows.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

No problem.

On Windows you should also have the Start Menu uninstaller or the one from Uninstall Pograms in Control Panel.

Kind regards,
Bogdan Mureșan

EMEA Technical Success
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

UCMDB and Service now Integration docs and videos

Jump to solution

Hi all,

Could any one provide me UCMDB and Service now integration videos and documents as i urgently need for my project.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.